SCCH QuickCare reopens for well, sick visits; updates visitor policy
Sullivan County Community Hospital will reopen its Family Practice Associates’ QuickCare clinic for patient well and sick visits starting today
Upon arrival to QuickCare, all patients are asked to call the telephone number posted outside the clinic. After receiving a telephone notification, patients with respiratory-related symptoms will enter through the white tent/green door entrance. To keep patients safe, respiratory rooms will be separated by barriers from other patient rooms.
Patients being seen for non-respiratory illnesses will enter through the main clinic doors after being called for their appointment. The QuickCare waiting room will not be open.
The SCCH Respiratory Clinic will continue to function as a COVID Collection Site.
Family Practice Associates QuickCare hours:
• Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Family Practice Associates QuickCare is located at 2200 N. Section Street, Sullivan. For more information, call (812) 268-6292.
Sullivan County Community Hospital is also updating its visitor policy as of today.
Current Visitor Restrictions:
• Limited to one visitor for the non-COVID patient;
• Limited to one visitor for the OB patient;
• Limited to one visitor for the Outpatient Surgery patient (and must remain in the Outpatient Surgery area for the duration of the surgery);
• Limited to 2 visitors at end of life situations;
• Limited to those 18 years of age and older; and
• Is dependent upon the ability to successfully pass temperature and screening criteria.
There will still be no visitors allowed in any outpatient department (ER, Infusion Services, Lab, Radiology, RT, Rehab Services, Pain, any clinic). No visitors are allowed on the COVID unit.
The only exceptions to the “No Visitor” rule is if the patient is a minor, if the patient has a mental (including dementia), physical, or developmental disability, or if the patient is at the end of life.